The Room Parent Team provides the class support with information regarding special events & volunteer opportunities. The Lead Room Parent coordinates the team and is the main point of contact with the teacher and parents.
The Room Parent Team is responsible for:
- Two classroom parties – Winter & End of Year.
- Reminding parents about Staff Appreciation activities.
- Creation of a class basket for BINGO & Baskets.
- Recruiting volunteers for the Derby in April.
- Recruiting volunteers for other miscellaneous events (teacher’s birthday, special projects).
The Lead Room Parent is responsible for:
- Meet or email with the teacher to determine specific requests regarding classroom parties. Request classroom allergy information and other limitations.
- Meet with the team to review activities for the year.
- Send an introductory email and printed copy to parents. Include the Fact Sheets for teacher(s) and adopted staff.
For questions regarding room parents, please contact
Erin Walker at email@example.com